AdvancedAirstrikes allows you to call in an Airstrike on a location that you have marked on your map! When calling in an Airstrike, others will have the Location marked on their maps and a Flare effect will be shown where the center of the Airstrike location is.
This plugin also introduces a working /boom command
- Place a marker where you want the Airstrike to be on your map.
- Run the Airstrike command.
- /Boom <User>
- If a User isnt selected, it will explode whatever you are looking at.
- /AStrike – Airstrike
- /Explode – Boom
- Max Boom Distance (/Boom has to be below this distance)
- Min & Max Airstrike Distance. (Airstrike has to be between these distances)
- Strike Count. (How many bombs/strikes there are)
- Start Delay. (How long before the Airstrike is started after the command)
- Min & Max Strike Delay (Length between each strike is between these values)
- Damage Intensity (How much damage each strike does)
- Strike Radius (The radius of the strikes)
- Airstrike Location Effect (Default is the Carepackage flare: 120)
- Strike Explosion Effect (Default is Bomb 2: 45)
- Log Airstrikes (Logs all Airstrikes to a file)
- Broadcast Airstrikes (Globally broadcasts each airstrike)
- boom.other – Required to be able to select a specific User
Mr.Kwabs#9751 on Discord.