With this plugin you can set bounties on other players. All data is stored in a database. This allows you to have syncronized bounties between your servers.
- /hitman add [player] [amount] OR /bounty [player] [amount] – Add a player to bounty list
- /hitman payout [player] – Remove player from bounty list and receive bounty
- /hitman check [player] – Check whether player is on bounty list
- /hitman list – Show players in bounty list
- hitman.receive.[percentage] – Allows player to receive bounty, e.g. hitman.receive.100 will give the player 100 % bounty
- hitman.add OR bounty – Command-Permission
- hitman.payout – Command-Permission
- hitman.check – Command-Permission
- hitman.list – Command-Permission
- If you leave a translation blank, no message will be shown.
- You need Uconomy + Uconomy’s libraries installed.
- Admin’s can’t receive bounties.
If you have any improvements, let me know.
In case you like my work, please consider a donation. I highly appreciate it. 🙂 ~Freenex