Example of messages: i.imgur.com/jb54mkM.png
Example of config: i.imgur.com/xGvbdgH.png
Dont forget to add “motd.default” permission to default player group, if you need it
- Up to 4 colored messages for each group
- Unlimited amount of groups
- Set color in text. Avaiable colors: i.imgur.com/y7vR0nq.png
- Set color in RGB. Example: 0, 255, 128
- Set color in HEX. Example: #0000FF
- Some parameters, which you can add to your messages:
- %servername%, %playername%, %online%, %adminsonline%, %mode%, %pvp/pve%, %map%, %uptime%, %tps%
- Permissions. You can choose, which messages to show for different players.
- Permission using: motd.groupname
- Example of permission: motd.vip
- Example of permission: motd.admin
- Can we change color for certain words in message?
- What is TPS?
- TPS – Ticks Per Second. It depends on your server perfomance. By default, you must have 60 TPS or abowe. If you get 20TPS and lower, players on your server will feel lags. Here is good explanation for minecraft (but it has 20TPS by default): www.spigotmc.org/threads/what-is-tps.4277/
- What is uptime?
- It is a time since server start, up to this moment.
- Add translation support
- Add string for displaying server age
- Fix that admins have all groups permissions
- Add %serverdays% %CurrentTime% %CurrentDate% %Lastlogin% %LastLoginOfMembersOfYourGroup%
- Any ideas? Write them to comments
Default english translation
Commands and permissions
Updated to 1.2.1
- Updated to new Rocket/Unturned, removed unuseful warnings
Fixed plugin reload, fixed mistake in "Gropus", added %tps%, %uptime%, more detailed warnings
Updated to Unturned 184.108.40.206
Rename Group "Premium" to "Vip"