VoteRewards 3 allows players to receive rewards after they have voted for your server. Rewards can include different items, XP, money, permission groups, and more! Version: 3.0.2
- Configurable, random rewards based on probability
- Configurable services (websites that are used to cast votes)
- Global announcement (message everyone sees after a player receives their reward)
- Support for Uconomy and CustomKits (see more info below)
- Automatic updates
- /vote – Send player to your server\’s vote page
- /reward – Claim reward after voting
- /reward <player> – Force-give player reward without voting
|item||(itemID seperated by commas)|
|xp||(amount of xp)|
|uconomy*||(amount of money)|
|group||(name of permission group)|
…and more soon to come!
* Requires CustomKits / Uconomy plugins
Setup and installation for this plugin is very straightforward:
- Copy VoteRewards.dll to your server\’s Rocket/Plugins directory
- Run your server and let it load up completely
- Navigate to your Rocket/Plugins/VoteRewards directory and open the configuration file
- Setup your services and supply with each API key accordingly.
- Now setup your rewards. You can setup as many rewards as you want.
- Next you\’ll want to pick a probability (1-100) for each reward. You\’ll want to use lower probabilities for more valuable rewards to make them less common.
- Finally, set your VotePageURL so players can easily access your web-page by using the command /vote